Volunteer With Us
We have various roles for people to volunteer in. Whether you want to get directly involved in running a group or prefer to work in the background, we can find the perfect role for you.
Prior experience isn’t needed for most roles as the county (Greater Manchester North) run regular training courses, these are run at different times to be flexible around your existing commitments.
Our current vacancies within the district are:
- District Appointments Committee Chair
- District Appointments Committee Secretary
- Deputy District Commissioner
- Assistant District Commissioner Cubs
- Assistant District Commissioner Scouts
- Assistant District Youth Commissioner (Must be 18-25 years old)
- Assistant District Commissioner Programmes
- District Young Leader Leader
We are also looking to recruit more leaders / assistant leaders to help at individual groups, as well as several Group Scout Leaders.
If you’re interested in any of these roles, or just want some more information on what a role entails, please contact us.
All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and DBS check.